- Departments H - K
- Heritage Crossing
- Landmark Museum
- Tours and Field Trips
Tours and Field Trips
Heritage Crossing and the Garland Landmark Museum is happy to offer private group tours and student field trips during the week. We have entertained and educated senior centers, Boy Scout and Girl Scout troops, GISD schools, private schools, foreign exchange students, family reunions, the Boys and Girls Club, and many more. Please email Heritage @GarlandTX.gov to inquire about dates and times. We are willing to work with teachers and leaders to customize curriculum. Contact us today!
- What is the museum’s address?
- When is the Landmark Museum open? And why is it not open more?
- How much is admission to the Landmark Museum?
- Do you do field trips for schools, seniors, scouts, or private tours?
- Can I go inside the Tinsley-Lyles House or the 1910 Pullman Coach Car? And when will they be open to the public?
- What is inside the museum?
- How can I learn more about Garland history?
- What does the Garland Landmark Society do and how can I join?
- How do I volunteer?
- I am looking for historic Garland photos to purchase. Who do I contact?
To sign up for the monthly Heritage Crossing Newsletter, click HERE. Below is a sample of our latest edition.
Heritage Crossing Coordinator
Office Location: Mailing Address:
Garland Landmark Museum Heritage Crossing
393 N. Sixth Street PO Box 469002
Garland, Texas 75040 Garland, Texas 75046
By appointment only, Monday through Friday.
Garland Landmark Society Mailing Address:
PO Box 462232
Garland, Texas 75046