The Garland Landmark Museum relies on the generosity of residents, past and present, to build our collections. We actively collect objects, photographs, and papers from all periods of the city’s history. If you have materials you would like us to consider, please contact us by email at Heritage@GarlandTX.gov to explore the possibilities!
- What is the museum’s address?
- When is the Landmark Museum open? And why is it not open more?
- How much is admission to the Landmark Museum?
- Do you do field trips for schools, seniors, scouts, or private tours?
- Can I go inside the Tinsley-Lyles House or the 1910 Pullman Coach Car? And when will they be open to the public?
- What is inside the museum?
- How can I learn more about Garland history?
- What does the Garland Landmark Society do and how can I join?
- How do I volunteer?
- I am looking for historic Garland photos to purchase. Who do I contact?
To sign up for the monthly Heritage Crossing Newsletter, click HERE. Below is a sample of our latest edition.
Heritage Crossing Coordinator
Office Location: Mailing Address:
Garland Landmark Museum Heritage Crossing
393 N. Sixth Street PO Box 469002
Garland, Texas 75040 Garland, Texas 75046
By appointment only, Monday through Friday.
Garland Landmark Society Mailing Address:
PO Box 462232
Garland, Texas 75046